All you have to do is vote. It's easy:
1. Fill out the voter registration on this page. We just use the information to help track votes and keep it fair.
2. Pick a category and start typing your pick. If it's already been nominated, autocomplete will take care of it!
3. You have to vote in 15 categories across the whole survey for your votes to count. We don't think that's too much to ask — we're positive you like at least 15 things.
4. Keep it local! Even if Wendy's did have the best chili in West Michigan (spoiler alert: it doesn't), that's not what this poll is about.
5. One ballot per person!
6. If you try to cheat, we will catch you, and we will tell your mom. That's a promise.
7. That being said, feel free to tell everyone you know to vote for you, your business or your favorite things! If they share your passion, they'll join in. The more people vote, the more this all means.
And that's it! Voting runs until June 25, so get to it.
If you have any questions, email Josh Veal at: firstname.lastname@example.org